The TotalCounterChime is an overhead, ceiling mounted counter that incorporates state-of-the-art passive infrared (PIR) sensor technology with wireless convenience for detecting infrared energy emitted by objects, when in motion, within a given detection area. This unit is not affected by sunlight, car headlights, reflections, shadows, or colors. THIS IS A CHIME UNIT ONLY >>> NO COUNTS ARE REPORTED. If you would like a counter display and remote chime speaker, please review the TotalCounterOH.
The TotalCounterChime uses a standard 9-volt battery-operated and provides pleasant, volume controlled ding, or ding-dong chime when someone walks under the sensor. Use to alert when someone comes into the main entrance and use additional units to alert of other traffic areas.
Some of the Main Features of the TotalCounterChime include:
- Can be installed on ceilings 8 to 16 feet high.
- No reflector – no infrared receiver – no misalignment issues – easy to install.
- Standard 9-volt battery. User replaceable.
- Volume Controlled CHIME
- Mounting bracket and screws included for ease of installation.
- Sensor Dimensions: 4.5 inches x 2.75 inches x 1 inch deep
- Typical Operating Environment: 0 to 120 degrees F. Protected from weather.