How Many People Visited You Today?
Organizations across the nation use people counters in many ways to better understand how people are using their facilities. Entrance Door Counters can help you understand which doors are the busiest and how many people are using specific doors. Traffic counters can help you better understand the busiest times (and rooms) in your building. Patron counters can help you prove that library USAGE has increased, even if circulation is down. People counters will help you better serve your visitors … and improve the efficiency of your staff and facilities.
We believe the best people counters are those that are simple to buy, simple to install, simple to maintain, relatively accurate, reliable, and cost effective.
Why Should You Use A People Counter?
- People counters allow you to provide accurate visitor counts and help justify funding measures.
- People counters enable you to measure which entrances and areas are most active. Are patrons coming to the Children’s Library? Are they using the Computer Room, the Reference Room, Coffee Shop, Rest Rooms…
- People counters will help you decide which doors are the busiest and help guide the placement of advertisements, refreshment centers and informational kiosks.
- People counters will help you determine if you need to modify the hours and days of operation.
- People counters will help you ‘right’ staff to best serve your visitors, while keeping operating costs in control.
What People Counting Solutions Are Available?
We Count People offers a wide range of people counters. These include:
- StandAlone Totalizing People Counters where someone walks to the counter to read the total count from the display. AC-Powered and Battery Operated.
- StandAlone Memory Counters where someone walks to the counter to read the Hourly, Daily, Weekly and Monthly door counts at the display.
- People counters that wirelessly transmit their door counts back to a network receiver to show Hourly, Daily, Weekly and Monthly traffic counts.
- Wired people counters that provide Hourly, Daily, Weekly and Monthly counts at your PC.
- High accuracy Overhead Video and Thermal sensors.
What Are Customers Saying
Alan StetzHenry Ford College
“We use the people counter to monitor number of patrons entering our library via the front door. The more patrons, the more money we will receive in our budget. I like the people counter very much so far, but I wish the monitor screen was a little bigger, maybe twice the size. So it can be viewed easier, without glasses.”
Brad ParsonsJane Hartsook Gallery
“I manage a ceramics gallery in NYC and currently use a people counter device to track the number of visitors to each individual exhibition. This data is mainly used for grant purposes. The device we use is great because it is fairly low profile and blends in with the other hardware without taking away from the work on display. We currently have it installed within the path of entry to the gallery. ”
Debie OgdenNevada County Library
“The Nevada County Library has used WeCountPeople.com’s patron traffic workbook for the past five years. We only utilize the traffic count as our revenue statistics are not kept at the detailed level of the spreadsheet. The patron counter keeps a continual count for the occasional times the count is not retrieved so we never lose the count. ”